MBA advice, please: Colleges in/around Boston
Lax
2004-04-10 00:12:05 UTC
Hello all,
I live in Boston, MA and am interested in doing a part-time MBA.
Could anyone give me an idea about the programs offered by different colleges
in/around Boston?

How good, bad are they, which one you would recommend, duration of these courses,
the respect they have in the job market etc?

Please be as detailed as you wish.

I have neither the brains nor the budget for Harvard-type MBAs :).
So, please exclude the Ivy-League schools.

Thanks for your time,
Lax
Andreas
2004-04-13 11:06:29 UTC
Post by Lax
Hello all,
I live in Boston, MA and am interested in doing a part-time MBA.
Could anyone give me an idea about the programs offered by different colleges
in/around Boston?
How good, bad are they, which one you would recommend, duration of these courses,
the respect they have in the job market etc?
Please be as detailed as you wish.
I have neither the brains nor the budget for Harvard-type MBAs :).
So, please exclude the Ivy-League schools.
Thanks for your time,
Lax
I believe Babson College has a pretty good part-time program. They have been
a top ranked "hidden-gem" and #1 in "Entrepreneurship" for quite a while and
from what I have seen when I visited Babson, it is a good if smaller school.
But then again, I believe Babson charges almost as much as a Harvard-style
program would ...

Cheers, Andy