Does anyone know how NTU CompSci rates?
nikkoara
2005-02-01 00:39:54 UTC

Does anyone here have first-hand experience with NTU (National
Technological University)? Among all online universities it appears to
be the only one offering an accredited MS in CS program.

TIA,
nikkoara
Randy
2005-02-01 21:37:05 UTC
Post by nikkoara
Hi,
Does anyone here have first-hand experience with NTU (National
Technological University)? Among all online universities it appears to
be the only one offering an accredited MS in CS program.
TIA,
nikkoara
I have no personal experience with NTU, although I looked at them a couple of
years ago. As I recall, their program looked pretty bad.

However, many universities do offer full MS degrees in CS via distance learning.
For example, the MS in CS programs at these schools require no residency:

Stanford, Illinois, Columbia, NC State, Colorado, Texas Tech, Idaho, SMU,
Depaul, Colorado State, Utah State, Cal State Chico, James Madison, etc

Other schools require a modest residency, often less than a month.

To identify distance learning programs by degree and subject:

http://www.petersons.com/distancelearning/code/search.asp

http://dir.yahoo.com/Education/Distance_Learning/Colleges_and_Universities/

Randy