Destructive Immigration
r***@dodgeit.com
2005-03-16 03:51:31 UTC
A few days ago an extremely important article was published in the
patriotic magazine, Liberty Bell, PO Box 21, Reedy WV 25270, $45 per
year. The article was written by Dr. Richard C. Bentinck, MD. It is a
warning to us, a warning which American patriots will ignore at their
peril. It deals with the most pressing problem that our country faces
today: destruction by the invasion of America which is now taking
place, an invasion which is often referred to by soft euphemisms, but
which is an invasion nonetheless. Today's program is based on that
article, entitled Destructive Immigration. Listen carefully, for you
are about to hear truths that no other radio program on the air today
would dare to tell you, so strong is the censorship in our country
today.

Polls show that the vast majority of Americans want legal immigration
reduced and illegal immigration stopped. I wonder why our government
has taken no action to stem the flow of third-world minorities, a flow
that is now so great that it literally transforming our nation in a way
that ordinary Americans find frightening and disturbing.

In fact, why does the U.S. Congress actually promote immigration, legal
and illegal, against all reason? Our nation, already mired in debt,
cannot productively employ our existing population and must create
non-productive taxpayer-supported "service" jobs to absorb the surplus
labor we now have.

With rare exception, the immigrant, legal or illegal, from a third
world area is fleeing, not political persecution, but economic
deprivation as a direct result of indiscriminate breeding and its
consequence, over-population, in quasi-feudalistic societies steeped in
ignorance and authoritarian religious dogma. Decades of experience has
shown that many of these immigrants and their numerous offspring end up
as drains on one or more of the myriad Liberal-sponsored county, state,
and federal give-away programs. Not satisfied with our bounty, they
have leisure to turn to violence and jam our law enforcement, judicial,
and prison systems. All of this is paid for by confiscatory taxing of a
diminishing number of mostly White, legitimate U.S. citizens
productively employed in the private sector. Why do Congress and
federal bureaucrats ignore, when considering the illegal immigrant, our
statutes that require a legal immigrant to be conversant with our
history and our institutions, guarantee that he will not require
support from any federal or state program for a minimum of five years,
be in good health, and have a working knowledge of English? Why this
special status for the illegal - and now, even the legal immigrant as
long as he is a member of a so-called minority? (This word "minority"
is wildly inappropriate, you know, when you consider that persons of
European descent constitute only about 12% of the world's population!)

And why, when a foreign woman gives birth in the U.S., is she not sent
back to Mexico - or wherever she may belong - with her infant? Born in
the U.S., the infant is by a quirk of the law a U.S. citizen. His
mother is not. The courts have held that simply having received
hospital delivery care in the United States at U.S. taxpayer expense,
does not bestow upon the mother a right to U.S. citizenship. She must
return to wherever she belongs and, since a minor child should not be
separated from its mother, the court has held that the infant must go
with her. When the child has reached his majority at the age of 21
years, only then may he return legally. But this deliberately hidden
aspect of the law is not enforced.

By the way, the word "Hispanic" to designate these illegal immigrants
from Mexico and Central America is really a misnomer. "Hispanic"
literally means "from Spain," and only a very few of these illegal
immigrants are of European Spanish descent. Most of them are mestizos,
meaning part European and part Indian. Their special-interest
organization is even called La Raza, which means "the race," expressing
their racial solidarity as mestizos.

For decades, it has been no secret that a mestizo Mexican female will
cross the border surreptitiously or on a tourist visa, ostensibly for a
day of "shopping," when she knows delivery of her pregnancy is
imminent. Within hours, she is in a U.S. hospital giving birth to her
little U.S. citizen, courtesy of the U.S. taxpayer. Almost certainly,
the mother, often a child herself, has had no prenatal care and her
pregnancy is at high risk. If there should be problems, there is no
shortage of hungry lawyers waiting to pounce on the delivering
physician and hospital with law suits regardless of merit. Such an
infant is more likely to require care in an Intensive Care Nursery
where costs routinely are measured in the hundreds of thousands of
dollars. In California, Los Angeles County alone spends millions of
dollars for the care of illegal aliens.

Hospital Discharge Planning acquaints the new mother with all the
taxpayer-supported programs ready to help her and her little one. More
often than not, Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS) has not
been notified of her illegal status. Even if INS were notified,
political pressures from leftist church groups, the previously
mentioned La Raza group, and various mestizo activist groups would
force the INS to keep a strictly hands-off position. Our new mother
fades into the populace, untraced and untracable - just one more of a
vast and ever-growing brown multitude.

Almost immediately, she has obtained a Social Security card for herself
and for her new baby. Shortly thereafter, she is on welfare, living in
government-subsidized housing, and receiving the benefits of Food
Stamps, the WIC (Women, Infants, and Children) Program, and Medicaid.
She has sent for her four to six older children - or siblings - her
"husband," and, having learned of the Supplemental Security Income
Program (SSI), her "disabled" parents and grandparents. Smiling to
themselves, they settle down to a life of ease and luxury such as they
have never known. A little later, having come to realize the
unbelievably stupid leniency of their new host nation, she and her
extended family begin to complain loudly of the injustices of U.S.
society. By now, they have learned that the open display of the
contempt they have long felt for the "gringo" brings not anger and
retribution, but obsequious groveling from their "caseworker."

In a classic example of split thinking, they clamor that their native
language and cultural mores should be officially designated as national
"alternatives," while they complain that they are not accepted by the
dominant White culture.

Meanwhile, their older children have found their place in society,
joined a gang, and become deeply involved in lucrative criminal
activities they would not have dared attempt in their homeland. Their
arrogant contempt grows for a system of law enforcement that, compared
to the feared, often lethal, justice of their native country, is
laughably lenient and totally ineffective in dealing with them. We
Americans have yet to learn the lesson that the penalty must fit the
criminal, not the crime.

You might call this an extreme example - but it is not at all uncommon
in modern America as Congress and the federal and state bureaucracies
dance to the tune of multiculturalism and the New World Order that is
being imposed on an uninformed and unconsulted American people.

By what right does a judge, solely on his own, decide that a boatload
of Haitians - or whomever - rescued from a watery grave by the brave
men of the U.S. Coast Guard, should be considered for U.S. citizenship
rather than repatriated or left to the mercies of the sea? Is not the
act of rescue itself sufficient demonstration of our humane good will?
Must we allow a single man who calls himself a judge to second-guess
the majority of our citizens? What loopholes allow him and the
racially-motivated Jewish and Liberal groups and their money-hungry
lawyers to circumvent reason, logic, and our laws and determine that
these obviously economically-motivated emigres are really political
refugees? Why does Congress allow a judge to transgress the interests
of those taxpayers who support him and allow him to flaunt the laws of
this nation which he is supposed to uphold? When our nation was vibrant
and forthright in support of the interests of its own, such behavior by
a public servant would not have been tolerated. But a few years ago our
imperial Congress flew in the face of the well-being of its
constituents and passed an immigration amnesty act that forgave most
illegal immigrants their crime and guaranteed that even greater numbers
would cross our border illegally.

Now that Congress has demonstrated its abject lack of integrity by
having granted amnesty to countless illegals who have verified their
fitness to become US citizens by having avoided our law enforcement
institutions for a few years, millions more are now emboldened to break
our laws. They now know that there exists a foolishly generous nation
where a criminal must spend only a short time as a fugitive to have his
crime forgiven with no greater penalty for being caught before he
qualifies for amnesty, than the necessity to begin over again. When he
achieves this goal not only is his crime forgiven - even if suspected -
but he is rewarded beyond his greatest dreams. He is instantly eligible
for the multitude of federal, state, and local give-away programs that
are denied to those here legally. His cornucopia is overflowing,
particularly when he learns that, for a few dollars, he need not even
exist as a fugitive. He can purchase illegally the papers necessary to
qualify immediately, with little likelihood that he will be discovered.
For all this, there is a small risk. He risks neither life nor
incarceration: If he fails this time, he but needs to try again - and
again - and again.

The billions that constitute the surplus population of Africa, the
Caribbean, Central America, and Asia have been given the signal that
America is a rich land ripe for conquest, that its citizens are
prevented from stopping the invasion by their own government. And they
are coming, by land and by sea and by air, they are coming.

These invaders are breaking our laws. They are committing a crime
against the United States - against you and me. Under our truly
ineffective Liberal laws, they are committing only a misdemeanor. In
many other countries of the world, they would be shot the instant they
trespassed. Those who aid them, whether by giving them work or
sanctuary, are also criminals. They have committed a felony. But the
long-term harm such felons do to the future of our nation far outweighs
the penalties our laws could exact, were they enforced. Why do we let
them get away with it?

One reason is psychological intimidation and Liberal brainwashing. We
are always hearing the cry "we are all immigrants - and the statue of
Liberty proclaims our open door to the world's poor and oppressed."
Such claims ignore the fact that the Statue of Liberty was never
intended to symbolize such a thing - it was entitled "Liberty
Enlightening the World" and was a gift from one European people
(France) to another. More importantly, such claims misapply the past to
a very different present. The immigrants of the last century were
nearly all Europeans and were assimilated to our culture and
institutions quickly and they proved their mettle by hard work by which
they built our Western Civilization across a nearly empty wilderness.
The character of the immigrants has changed - and so has America. No
longer able to absorb millions on a frontier, we are unable even to
provide jobs and homes for even those that are already here.

Another argument made by both Liberals and Conservatives to excuse
these crimes is that without illegal immigrants, crops would rot on the
ground and garments would go unsewn. A more ridiculous argument cannot
be imagined. With unemployment statistics in the multiple millions -
and with many more Americans not listed in the figures because they
have given up looking for work - and with factories closing down every
day as more and more companies, encouraged by our internationalist
rulers, move their production to the third world, it is absurd to
suggest that we do not have enough American hands to do the work that
must be done. What is not laughable, however, is the fact that so many
disloyal businessmen would rather pay a Mexican peon slave wages to do
the work than pay a living wage to an American, the law
notwithstanding. When justice comes to America such businessmen will be
given a fair trial.

It is also said that these illegal immigrants bring their cultures and
add "richness" and "diversity" to our society. We might, however,
question whether or not we really need what they bring of their
"culture." Have we not enough of whatever "richness" they might provide
now? Have the Liberals who push this "diversity" line of argument ever
told us just how much "diversity" is needed or when we will finally
have enough diversity, and when third world immigration can therefore
stop? Have we not enough of ignorance, crime, filth, disease, hatred,
and irresponsible breeding right now? It is a fact of chilling import
that these illegals are not only flowing by the multiple millions
across our southern border, but are now reproducing at a rate well in
excess of nine times the rate of ordinary White Americans. And they are
bringing a true "diversity" of diseases - diseases that had been
virtually eliminated from America - with them. These are diseases which
we often no longer have the familiarity or the means to diagnose and
treat: measles, syphilis, gonorrhea resistant to treatment, chlamydia,
all manner of parasites, and now AIDS and a terrible drug-resistant
strain of tuberculosis. We must protect our children! And we must
jealously guard and be proud of the civilization which we of European
descent have built in America at the cost of so much labor, and so much
blood. It has given the world the most freedom and the greatest
discoveries the world has ever known. It must not be adulterated.

Already our standard of living has declined. This is a warning sign.
Our fall to the status of a Third World nation is assured unless we
take immediate steps to clean up the corruption in our government and
close our borders.

I wonder what might be the reasons that our elected representatives
have for being so signally unrepresentative of Americans. Could it be
that they have a fear of either alienating or no longer enlarging
certain "minority" voting blocs? Is it possible that our politicians
rely upon an uninformed, easily manipulated, illiterate electorate of
legal and illegal "minorities" to tip the voting balance in their
favor? Is it possible that politicians would betray the principles upon
which this nation was founded just so they can spend a few more years
at the bountiful Federal feeding trough? Or are they merely
well-rewarded puppets of the scheming internationalists who want to
erode our national identity so they can erect their one-world
government on America's corpse? Or all of the above? Perish the thought.
DukeOfPrunes
2005-03-16 12:32:39 UTC
***@dodgeit.com wrote:

< big snip>

Is there a special reason why you would feel this is relevant to affz?
In the least, you should consider using proper NG etiquette and write
OT: in the subject line!
Mark Murphy
2005-04-30 16:20:37 UTC
ctually my man...it's not immigration that is the problem. It never has been. The problem is with business that insists on hiring immigrants-and other workers-for far less pay then they need to live on, and our insistence it continue. As long as the Congress keeps taking corporate money...it's going to happen.

P.S. Aren't you in the wrong group?
Perhaps political commentary would be more appropriate here???
--
Searching for college scholarships on the Internet got you down? Come to New England Press for the solution!
2005-05-03 22:32:02 UTC
Alt.politics.white-power is ------> thataway.

and let's not forget the 3 jewels in the crown, the idiot's
credentials: Nationalism, racism and religion.
Post by r***@dodgeit.com
A few days ago an extremely important article was published in the
patriotic magazine, Liberty Bell, PO Box 21, Reedy WV 25270, $45 per
year. The article was written by Dr. Richard C. Bentinck, MD. It is a
warning to us, a warning which American patriots will ignore at their
peril. It deals with the most pressing problem that our country faces
today: destruction by the invasion of America which is now taking
place, an invasion which is often referred to by soft euphemisms, but
which is an invasion nonetheless. Today's program is based on that
article, entitled Destructive Immigration. Listen carefully, for you
are about to hear truths that no other radio program on the air today
would dare to tell you, so strong is the censorship in our country
today.
(snip)