Emigrate - Something worth pondering for Singaporean
jay
2003-11-01 17:35:41 UTC
This is something for you to ponder...read and Think about it!!!!
and with a moniker like that, i am sure everyone will take you
seriously. lol.
You know what ... I really, really agree with whoever this person is.
In
Ventura
2003-11-02 09:40:34 UTC
Yes, indeed we (most of us) are suffering in silence. But when come to
casting a vote during election time, most people with trembling hands and
sweaty palms will vote and draw a cross against a PAP candidate.

"satanshit" <***@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:3fa3e507$***@news.starhub.net.sg...
Guess we'll all suffer in silence, for all our loved ones, and
just wait n see ...
Observer
2003-11-02 10:21:33 UTC
Hehe..how many actually get to vote?...LOL
Gary Whitman
2003-11-02 14:54:36 UTC
I did not get to vote during the last 2 elections. So there is one
opposition vote that went uncounted.

But you may have missed the point. All you need, when all's said and
done, is a million bucks to retire on. Just a paltry million, mind
you.

So it ain't that bad. Now if I can find me a job that pays over 20k a
month, I may just retire in style. But first must get someone to
employ me on my old pay of 4k a month, and fast. Any offers? Will do
anything - dish washing, waiting tables, delivery man, marketing,
computer programming (Oracle tools, C++, web, etc.), systems analysis
and design and so on.
globalise
2003-11-03 03:26:32 UTC
$20k a month? Even $4k also got problem getting employed.
Remember Jack Neo Money No Enough? He asked for $6k.
The interviewer asked "A year?". This movie scene is
still relevant today.