Will state universities accept Devry or UOP undergrad degree for their masters program
Eric
2004-07-17 18:23:15 UTC
Hello,

I am trying to complete my undergrad degree from Devry university. I
want to do my masters but not with devry or other online universities.
Will state universities like George Mason University, California State
University, University of Maryland accept devry university undergrad
degree for their masters program?

Thanks
Eric
Jim
2004-08-12 11:23:45 UTC
Hi Eric,

I don't know but I'd just contact the state university(s). In fact, I've
been thinking of doing that simply to find out how well online education is
respected, and what schools if any are really any good, because I sure
haven't been able to find that info. anywhere else.
So I also have a question for someone in your position: Are you happy with
Devry?
As far as the university of phoenix, I have to admit the reviews by former
students in http://www.ripoffreport.com kind of steered me away from them.

Regards,
Jim