College selection
acetone007
2003-12-17 21:21:55 UTC
My gre score is 1410 .. 620v+790Q ... still avaiting Analytical
writing ...
now that i have very less time ...:( I need info on which colleges i
can apply too ..( MS Comp Sc )

My undergrad (comp sc) is First class ...(b+ grade ..) and I have a
year's of work experience. btw ..i got an *excellent* recco from my
boss for grad study. Funding is something which is actively seeking,
but not necessary.

I need info and lots of it ...Fast !!

regards
Ankit ( some one who needs help from other faceless friends ...
s***@temple.edu
2003-12-31 19:06:39 UTC
Post by acetone007
My gre score is 1410 .. 620v+790Q ... still avaiting Analytical
writing ...
now that i have very less time ...:( I need info on which colleges i
can apply too ..( MS Comp Sc )
My undergrad (comp sc) is First class ...(b+ grade ..) and I have a
year's of work experience. btw ..i got an *excellent* recco from my
boss for grad study. Funding is something which is actively seeking,
but not necessary.
I need info and lots of it ...Fast !!
You might want to actually pose some questions.